- Enjoy the remarkable delicate touch of a traditional flavor. The subtlety and freshness of bergamot make this a delicious tea from the Himalayas. 97% black tea. Lemon peel. Natural aroma: Bergamot. From India.
- Certified organic by the Ecocert Label. Organically farmed. Certified fair trade by the Max Havelaar Label. Produced and marketed in compliance with international fair trade standards. Buying this product means helping to improve the living and working conditions of the producers.
- Malongo Established in 1934 in Nice, France, Malongo is committed to reaching the highest quality of coffee by carefully tracking the beans from the plantation to the cup. The beans are hand-picked, naturally dried and then carefully roasted for over 20 minutes to bring out the true finesse of the aromas. Whole Bean Coffee Ground Coffee Whole Bean Espresso Espresso Pods Hot Chocolate Tea
- Product Certifications: Organic, Fairtrade, Trans Fat Free, Vegetarian
- Country of Origin: France
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.
You may also like