- Gourmet Decaffeinated Coffee Offering A Wonderful Aroma And The Flavor Of A Real Espresso With No Caffeine Or Solvent. Perfect for Drip, Moka and Expresso. Certified Organic and Fairtrade
- Malongo Is Driven By The Beating Hearts Of Its Staff! This Magnificent Concept Combines The Two Key Contributors To Malongo's Brand Philosophy: Hearts And People! Just Like The Values Of Malongo's Coffee Growers, Hand Picking The Most Perfect Coffees For The Best Arabica Varieties! Thanks To Their Expertise And Efforts, Malongo Can Offer Good Quality, Organic, Fair Trade, Full-Bodied, Out-Of-The-Ordinary Coffees, Reflecting The Properties Of The Coffee Regions.
- Malongo’s Heart Beat Also Includes Those Of The Men And Women Working Together Under A Shared Banner, Giving Free Reign To Their Passion In Order To Offer Luxury Ideally-Roasted Coffees. Malongo Would Be Nothing Without All Those Who Seek Out, Travel, Taste, Roast, Package, Test, Design, Dream Up, Train, Approach, Purchase, Sell, Import, Export, Recognise, Maintain And Give The Best Of Themselves Day In Day Out, Flying The Malongo Flag.
- Malongo Was Established In 1934 In Nice, France, Malongo Is Committed To Reaching The Highest Quality Of Coffee By Carefully Tracking The Beans From The Field To The Cup. The Beans Are Hand-Picked, Naturally Dried And Then Carefully Roasted For Over 20 Minutes To Bring Out The True Finesse Of The Aromas. Whole Bean Coffee Ground Coffee Whole Bean Espresso Espresso Pods Hot Chocolate Tea
- The Great Vintages Of Malongo Ground Coffees Take You On a Discovery of Prestigious Coffee Terroirs. These Coffees Have Been Roasted by Traditional Craftsmanship and Vacuum-Packed for Perfect Preservation of The Aromas. Terroir Is A French Term Used To Describe The Environmental Factors That Affect A Crop's Phenotype, Including Unique Environment Contexts, Farming Practices And A Crop's Specific Growth Habitat. Collectively, These Characteristics Are Said To Have A Character.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.
You may also like