- Malongo Chocolate Powder From France Can Be Enjoyed Hot Or Cold, For Best Results Mix Chocolate Powder With Warm Or Hot Milk And Enjoy Hot Chocolate Or Shake With Ice Cubes And Pour Into Glass For Cold Chocolate. See Below For A Couple Popular Chocolate Drinks.
- Serving Suggestion 1: Le Chocolat Glace - Pour about 5oz of traditional hot chocolate into a cocktail shaker. Pour about 6.5oz. of cold milk into the cocktail shaker. Shake the preparation with a dozen ice cubes. Pour the preparation without the ice cubes into a glass and enjoy!
- Serving Suggestion 2: L'After Mint - Pour 1oz. of mint syrup into a glass without ice cubes. Pour about 2oz. of traditional hot chocolate into a cocktail shaker. Pour about 6.5oz. of cold milk into the cocktail shaker. Shake the preparation with a dozen ice cubes. Pour the preparation without the ice cubes into the glass and enjoy!
- Malongo Established In 1934 In Nice, France, Malongo Is Committed To Reaching The Highest Quality Of Coffee By Carefully Tracking The Beans From The Plantation To The Cup. The Beans Are Hand-Picked, Naturally Dried And Then Carefully Roasted For Over 20 Minutes To Bring Out The True Finesse Of The Aromas. Malongo Products Range From Whole Bean Coffee Ground Coffee Whole Bean Espresso Espresso Pods Hot Chocolate Tea
- Product Certifications: Trans Fat Free, Vegetarian
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.